2019 39th Annual Regional Open Juried Show
February 11, 2019 - February 24, 2019
VIEW THE 2019 PROSPECTUS HERE– RAI Juried Show2019 Prospectus
Location: RAI’s “The Barn” Galleries
12 East Glen Avenue, Ridgewood, New Jersey
Gallery Hours: 11 to 3 pm daily
Judges of Selection & Awards:
GARIN BAKER & ROBERTA OLIVER
Deadline for Submission of Online Entries -JuriedArtServices.com:
Sunday, January 12th,
Sunday, January 22nd
Juried Show Receiving ACCEPTED ENTRIES –HAND DELIVERY ONLY
Saturday February 2nd
RECEPTION & AWARDS CEREMONY
Sunday, February 24th, 2 – 4 pm
Prize winners or representatives must be present at the awards ceremony.
There is a 25% donation to the RAI on all sales. All works are considered for sale unless marked NFS (not for sale) on entry card.
The Ridgewood Art Institute and its members will not be responsible for loss or damages. Your entry into this show constitutes agreement with these terms and conditions.
- Open to all artists 18 years and older.
- Traditional realism only.
- Two-Dimensional work only.
- No sculpture, photography or crafts.
- One entry per person, executed solely by the artist, within the past few years.
- Paintings must be original and never exhibited at previous RAI Juried Shows.
- Paintings may not exceed 44 inches in any direction including the frame.
- Paintings must be framed (no strip molding), properly wired and ready for hanging.
- All Watercolor, Pastel, Pencil and Ink must be framed, matted (using clean off-white mats), and under glass.
- All works over 20″ x 30″ MUST be under Plexiglas.
- RAI reserves the right to reject any work that falls outside of these guidelines.
Fees for one entry:
Member $30 Non-Member $45
Fees for two entries:
Member $45 Non-Member $60
Removal of Work:
Feb 24- Mar 1
Over $5,000 in merchandise and cash awards, including a $1,000 grand prize.
CHAIRPERSONS – Susan Hope Fogel & Patty Nebbeling AWARDS CHAIRPERSON – Mary Mancuso
CONSULTANT – Joel Popadics
SHOW CATALOG – Murray Smith
HOSPITALITY – Jim Nocilla
ENTRY FEE NOT REFUNDABLE